» Warranty Decks/Floors
Steady Hand Painting Professionals offers a 24 month warranty against peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship on all deck and floor projects completed by us, once all applicable contracts are paid in full.
What is not covered:
– The cost of paint or materials needed to do warranty repair.
– Paints or materials that are not supplied by or approved by us in writing.
– Peeling, blistering, chipping or staining where they are caused by:
- stains from tannin (oil) in all wood
- ordinary wear and tear
- abnormal use or misuse
- peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by us
- structural defects
- settling or movement
- moisture content of the substrate
- abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, harsh chemical or solid contact
- plants, pets or wildfire
- damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, acts of God, vandalism or any causes beyond our control.